Something new...

something new yet to be added to the website is a batch of goat skin pelts... this product is similar to the tibetan lambswool but the staples are straight with a length up to 9 inches long.
I hand dye all my fur and come up with some really neat colours.That being said I end up with limited stock and this means you can obtain some great colours for your OOAK dolls.
I do take special orders and do try my hardest to get close to what you need, so if you see something you like or want something different let me know and I will make it available to you on the website.
 this pelt is lime at the base with bright pink tips and has a staple length of up 9 inches.... up close it resembles very fine horse hair with a high sheen that is difficult to photograph

this piece has SOLD

This next pelt is Tibetan lambswool called "Pink Passion" and has a lovely soft undertone of pink with Lavender tips... it is even prettier in person! The staples on this piece are approx 4-6 inches long.

SOLD

send me an email if you would like more info on the pieces shown ... i.e size and price etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails