busy, busy, busy...!

things have been a bit quiet here lately... a few even asked if everything was ok ...  
My answer is yes everything is just glorious but extremely busy for me right now... I am in the process of sewing for a couple of weddings (most of which I finished this week) which gives me 2 weeks to tie up loose ends before making my way to sunny California for a months visit with my family in June... then when I come home and it will be head down and bum up again getting ready for yet another wedding...so I guess you could say I am sewing for 2 life sized dolls LOL
    Thank you to everyone who expressed concern, your thoughts are appreciated... once all is said and done it will be back to normal (if there is such a thing??)

I will try to post pics of my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails