Designer Cloth Doll Patterns are on sale!!!

Gee seems like I am making up for lost time LOL 3 times in one day WOW!! 
Just thought you might like to know I have had a tidy up of the website (let me tell you its a work in progress But I do enjoy it...) and I have quite a few designer patterns that I have marked down for sale. You can save $3.00 off the marked price. This Prices will hold until all stock is gone!!! This discount has already been applied so all you have to do is go and pop the designs of your choice into the cart... its as easy as that!... get in quick while stocks last. These patterns are all by award winning artists such as Michelle Harrold, Linda Misa, Suzette Glastonbury Rugolo, Delys Brady and Rhonda McGinnity...

http://www.fabricaddictions.ashop.com.au/c/181047/1/close-outs-and-specials.html

There are lots of Patterns by each  designer so you are sure to find something you like....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails